Have a geek in the family? Here’s a fun craft for a summer day! Boba Fett Stencil your Gear!
Can a person have enough Star Wars? Th answer is an overwhelming…NO!
Wait, yes…the answer is yes. (It’s Jar-jar’s fault.)
Anyways, Let’s say you have some stuff that you’d like to claim as your own? What better way to do that than with a cool stencil of your favorite Star Wars figure? Boba Fett! The Fett is boss. We had so much fun doing a project that established a bit of personality into my gear. Do not be afraid of placing your mark onto gear that you have firmly established will be with you till you die. I used this stencil on my cases and on my Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah, which I deeply love.
With the help of an especially crafty person:
- Find a Stencil outline on the internets and print it out
- Using a small blade, cut out the inside of the outline of the Fett’s helmet
- Tape this outline over a piece of thin, durable plastic (an ice cream lid worked for us)
- Use a marker and trace the outline onto the plastic lid
- Small blade time again, cut out the pattern on your lid
- Spray Paint time! Do this in a well-ventilated area only, please!
Marking my own guitar cases and my laptop cover, the Fett rules all…second to Jesus. Hope you found this guide informative, and that you can find a way to place your own mark on your gear. Self expression isn’t just important in tone, it is also a cornerstone part of your establishing your practices regarding visual art as well. The Fett helped me with that. Now he has finally been resurrected from the Sarlaac pit.
Enjoy the pictures!
[usrlist Ease of Install:5 “Vibe:5″ Value:5 avg=”true”]