Need a place for your beloved pedals? Do I sound like an Infomercial? Look no further than the Pedaltrain PT-2 Pedalboard!
Assisted by either a Hard Case or a Zippered Soft Case, the PT-2 has plenty of room for the amateur/weekend warrior to house their beloved effects at even the nastiest of stage gigs.
The metal construction plus the simple positioning of the power brick, tucked neatly underneath, makes this the pedalboard of choice if you already are a Voodoo Pedal Power Plus 2 or BBE Supa Charger owner. It’s integration is seamless. I recently switched to the Truetone 1spot Pro CS12 which is perfect for the PT-2 Pedalboard.
Tell me ’bout the ‘Cro
The velcro that came along with this pedal board was lacking, well, grip.
I resorted to some industrial strength tape from y local budget supply company, and was very satisfied.
Who uses ‘Em?
This board has been hauled around many stages, and really does exactly what it promises. I’m not a gigging guitarist, yet visit any show happening on any given night, and I’d bet money that at least one person in the band lineup is working with a Pedaltrain product.
Again, the negative is the grip tape, or even the function of the grip tape in the first place.
Here are the tech specs from their website:
- Frame: 24×12.5×2.5 inches;
- Aircraft grade aluminum; 5 lbs.
- Soft Case: 26x15x6 inches / Hard Case: 25.5x18x8 inches
- Soft Case: Thick padding, sturdy construction, and bonus gusseted storage pocket;
- Hard Case: Finest chrome plated steel hardware; Full recessed latches and handles; Heavy duty aluminum edging; Panels crafted from laminate/plywood combination for incredible strength to weight ratio; Grey color provides 15-20 degree cooler storage temperatures in direct sunlight, further protecting valuable electronics; Highly protective foam lined interior;
- Soft Case: Durable cordura nylon; 7 lbs. / Hard Case: 17 lbs.
- Includes: Power supply mounting brackets; Hook-and-loop with adhesive backing; Zip ties.
For further iterations, the PT-2 might want to take a hint from Monarch pedalboards! A new connection system that looks your pedal physically onto the board itself.
|Hardware:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Ease-of-Install:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Vibe:||(3.0 / 5)|
|Value:||(3.0 / 5)|
|Average:||(3.5 / 5)|
If you need a larger pedal board, consider a Pedaltrain PT-3!